Acer Laptop

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 7 November 2011

Help with connecting new Acer laptop to broadband router?

Posted on 03:00 by Unknown
Help with connecting new Acer laptop to broadband router?
I gave my kids an Acer 5743z laptop each for Christmas, and have tried to set up the first to connect to our broadband wireless router. It asked for the password and I duly entered it, but it was rejected twice, and now when I try again, it won't even show the screen to enter the password. Can anyone help?
Computer Networking - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
most probably wrong pass there are a view things you can do: -reset the router, there wont be any pass when reseted but you can make a new one. -go to a cpu which is connected to the wireless network and download this program: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_key.html (at the bottom half of the page there is a dl-link) it shows you wireless passwords you have used.

Read more discussions:
  • How to brighten my screen on my Acer 2010 laptop?
  • Acer extensa 5635z laptop
  • My acer laptop dvd rom does not pick any CD at all...
  • How do I connect my acer laptop to a lg TV using a...
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Acer Aspire 5720z with a Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset
    Can you replace or add another video/graphics card on an Acer Laptop? Ive got a couple games i like to play but they are pretty laggy after...
  • Acer erecovery management environment, what do i do?
    acer laptop restarts repeatedly to acer erecovery management environment, what do i do? after restoring my laptop to factory default settin...
  • Acer laptop model Aspire 5502NWXMi
    I have an Acer laptop model Aspire 5502NWXMi and i'd just reinstalled windows xp. How do i find the drivers? I have an Acer laptop mode...
  • Acer 4021-NWL laptop
    How to turn radio on for a Acer laptop? I have an Acer 4021-NWL laptop and want to connect it to a wireless network. However, the software...
  • Do the keys pop off and back on my acer laptop?
    Do the keys pop off and back on my acer laptop? I have a acer aspire 5735Z. i want to know, do the keys pop off and back on my laptop with o...
  • What is the best software that suits my Acer Laptop?
    What is the best software that suits my Acer Laptop? I own an Acer aspire laptop(old model) with minimum System configuration. I tried man...
  • I have an acer laptop, and the monitor is messed up
    I have an acer laptop, and the monitor is messed up. It's dark all of the time. What should I do? It's dark, as if it's unplugge...
  • How do I set my acer laptop to when I first got it?
    How do I set my acer laptop to when I first got it? I want to return my acer laptop but i have to set it so that it is like I first got it. ...
  • My Acer Laptop keeps saying it is unable to start up?
    My Acer Laptop keeps saying it is unable to start up? Whenever I try to go on my Acer laptop on Windows Vista it comes up with your comput...
  • The Model Is Acer Aspire 5715Z
    How to reformat an Acer Laptop? I don't have any Disks/Cd's Etc:( The Model Is Acer Aspire 5715Z (Windows Vista) I just want to ref...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (48)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2011 (48)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (4)
      • Why does every charger i get for my acer laptop die?
      • Will a manhattan universal laptop charger work wit...
      • Help with connecting new Acer laptop to broadband ...
      • Acer Aspire 5515 laptop
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (48)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile